Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser.
Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: AGS Media
Taken: June 27, 2012
Caption: English Log Cabin
Additional Description: Built of cypress logs by Mr. English in 1888, the cabin was a family residence until the 1900s. It remained a recreational cabin until donated to the park by the English family in 1989. A second structure, the pole barn, was given by the same family to display various farm implements and tools.
Submitted: July 8, 2012, by Glenn Sheffield of Tampa, Florida.
Database Locator Identification Number: p211352
File Size: 3.273 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.