Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser.
Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: AGS Media
Taken: June 27, 2012
Caption: Raulerson House
Additional Description: Raulerson family residence from 1900 - 1912, it remained with the family until it was given to the park in 1987. Their orange grove foreman and his family lived on the second floor, which had a separate entrance. The house was never upgraded with running water or indoor plumbing. It originally stood west of Lakeland along County Line Road at Interstate 4.
Submitted: July 8, 2012, by Glenn Sheffield of Tampa, Florida.
Database Locator Identification Number: p211361
File Size: 3.867 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.