Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: David Seibert
Taken: January 21, 2013
Caption: Dedicated to the Veterans of 1898 -1902 Marker
Additional Description: The Glynn County Courthouse is in the background.
Submitted: February 1, 2013, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p232706
File Size: 2.199 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.