Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Adams Morgan Heritage Trail
Caption: Weyland Seminary
Additional Description: Weyland Seminary, 15th and Euclid Sts., which operated here until it merged into Virginia Union University in Richmond in 1899.
Submitted: March 16, 2013, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p236334
File Size: 1.501 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.