Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Taken: April 3, 2013
Caption: Spotswood's Spring
Additional Description: The spring, which Spotswood originally topped with a marble fountain, was renovated by the Daughters of the American Revolution in 1932 as rest area for travelers on the nearby Germanna Highway.
Submitted: April 4, 2013, by PaulwC3 of Northern, Virginia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p237660
File Size: 3.661 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.