Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Patrick G. Jordan
Taken: April 7, 2013
Caption: Base of Marker
Additional Description: Providence Church
Fourth structure - circa 1872
originally stood here
Moved 225 feet south in 1927
and covered with bricks
(four granite posts indicate the corners
of the building's original location)
by benefactors of Providence Church
Submitted: April 7, 2013, by Patrick G. Jordan of Graham, North Carolina.
Database Locator Identification Number: p237984
File Size: 4.109 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.