Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Brian Scott
Taken: February 14, 2007
Caption: The William Richard House
Additional Description: The Richards House is located only 50 feet from the station building. It was a private home built in 1808 for William Richards. The residents of the Richard house used the station building from the early 19th until the mid-20th century as a kitchen and dining room.
Submitted: June 11, 2008, by Brian Scott of Anderson, South Carolina.
Database Locator Identification Number: p25410
File Size: 7.364 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.