Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Denise Boose
Taken: September 2, 2013
Caption: Photo Displayed on Marker
Additional Description: Dr. Charles L. Campís field research station was located in 1921 near his phytosaur quarries.
Submitted: September 29, 2013, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California.
Database Locator Identification Number: p255419
File Size: 1.005 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.