Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Allen C. Browne
Taken: May 1, 2013
Caption: Brightwood Driving Park
Additional Description: Brightwood Driving Park (racecourse) stretched westward from 14th Street to beyond 16th in 1903. (The names of Ingraham and Hamilton streets later changed to Longfellow and Madison.) Close-up of map on marker
Submitted: October 3, 2013, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p255907
File Size: 1.701 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.