Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Allen C. Browne
Taken: May 1, 2013
Caption: Tennis Courts
Additional Description: By 1926, tennis courts occupied the old racetrack site. Close-up of photo on marker
Submitted: October 3, 2013, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p255910
File Size: 1.527 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.