Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Taken: Circa 1930
Caption: St. Vincentís Hospital
Additional Description: This hospital, rated as one of the finest in the South, was erected in 1900 by the Sisters of Charity, of the Order of St. Vincent de Paul. It was named for St. Vincent de Paul, who founded this order in Paris, France, in 1625.
Submitted: October 6, 2013.
Database Locator Identification Number: p256294
File Size: 1.426 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.