Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Allen C. Browne
Taken: October 1, 2013
Caption: 1909 / 1990
Additional Description: A carved stone plaque marks the boundary between the 1908 bank building and the 1990 addition.
Submitted: January 22, 2014, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p265175
File Size: 1.780 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.