Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Caption: Detail of Map on Marker
Additional Description: Map is a Sanborn map showing businesses around 1900. This marker is located at the point of the triangle in the upper center of the map formed by Commerce St. and Wausau Place. East Davis Street is in the center left of the map.
Submitted: June 29, 2008, by J. J. Prats of Powell, Ohio.
Database Locator Identification Number: p26525
File Size: 0.193 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.