Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Allen C. Browne
Taken: February 9, 2014
Caption: 1861 Insurance Map
Additional Description: Using the map from the Ross's 1861 insurance policy, the original site was located and excavated. In 1995, the quarter was moved back to its original site . After restoration, a special dedication ceremony was held August 2, 1997. Close-up of map on marker
Submitted: February 12, 2014, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p266153
File Size: 2.340 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.