Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Taken: March 13, 2014
Caption: View of the Archbold Biological Station-Main Building research facilities (ca. 1930)
Additional Description: Originally built as the Red Hill Storehouse, later converted for research use. Walls of poured concrete were constructed to withstand hurricanes. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2007
Submitted: March 23, 2014, by PaulwC3 of Northern, Virginia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p268990
File Size: 6.266 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.