Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Barry Swackhamer
Taken: March 20, 2014
Caption: Photograph detail from Remnants of Rincon Hill Marker
Additional Description: Photograph: Bottom row, left
The same corner of Essex and Harrison in 1916. Nothing survived the April 18, 1906 fire but the original stone wall put up in 1861.
Submitted: March 31, 2014, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California.
Database Locator Identification Number: p269703
File Size: 3.439 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.