Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Taken: March 23, 2014
Caption: Site of Livery Stable and Blacksmith Shop, circa 1850
Additional Description: The site of the former stable and blacksmith shop is located about 100 feet north of the marker, at the edge of the lot immediately adjacent to the post office.
Submitted: April 1, 2014.
Database Locator Identification Number: p269780
File Size: 1.017 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.