Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Taken: March 28, 2014
Caption: The fortification of Old Montréal (1717-1738)
Additional Description: Originally on the shores of the Saint Lawrence River and Little Saint-Pierre River, this section of the wall was excavated and studied. Now under the Place Royale it is part of the Pointe-à-Callière, Montréal Museum of Archaeology and History Where Montréal Was Born
Submitted: April 13, 2014, by PaulwC3 of Northern, Virginia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p270593
File Size: 8.715 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.