Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Library of Congress
Taken: Circa 1857
Caption: View of Ellicott's Mills Station
Fifteen Miles From Baltimore
Additional Description: The Large Buildings on the hill in background represent the "Patapsco Instute" a celebrated Academy for Ladies.
Submitted: June 8, 2014, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p275247
File Size: 2.034 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.