Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Virginia Conservation and Development Commission
Taken: Circa 1927
Caption: Shaft head and mill, Austin Run mine
Additional Description: Photo retrieved from a 1927 State of Virginia Geological Survey
Submitted: August 15, 2014, by Kevin W. of Stafford, Virginia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p282663
File Size: 0.146 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.