Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Henson House Marker
Photographer: Barry Swackhamer
Taken: August 12, 2014
Caption: Henson House Marker
Additional Description: Captions (English / French): The Henson House in 1948 before it became an museum./ Le maison Henson en 1948 avant qu’elle ne soit transformée en musée.; The Henson House being relocated here in 1964. / Réinstallation de la mansion Henson à cet emplacement, en 1964.; Uncle Tom’s Cabin relocated on knoll overlooking his grave near Dresden.
Submitted: October 30, 2014, by Barry Swackhamer of Brentwood, California.
Database Locator Identification Number: p290495
File Size: 3.534 Megabytes

To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.