Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Marker at Fort Ticonderoga
Photographer: Bill Coughlin
Taken: July 11, 2008
Caption: Marker at Fort Ticonderoga
Additional Description: Fort Carillon was renamed Fort Ticonderoga in 1758, during the French and Indian War, after the British defeated the French forces stationed here.
Submitted: July 22, 2008, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.
Database Locator Identification Number: p29132
File Size: 0.909 Megabytes


To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.