Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Craig Swain
Taken: June 22, 2008
Caption: The "Stone House", c. 1750
Additional Description: The first permanent home at the college.
Submitted: July 23, 2008, by Craig Swain of Leesburg, Virginia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p29210
File Size: 1.433 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.