Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Estancia Historical Park A Perpetual Memorial
Photographer: Carey Pearce
Taken: November 15, 2014
Caption: Estancia Historical Park A Perpetual Memorial
Additional Description:
This five acre historical site and original adobe building is dedicated to the citizens of Costa Mesa as a perpetual monument to preserve the heritage of their community. This property was purchased in 1940 by William, Anton, Fred and Harold Segerstrom and donated to the City of Costa Mesa on September 23, 1963
by
Anton H. and Nellie Ruth Segerstrom
Harold T. and Veronica P. Segerstrom
Henry T. and Yvonne de C. Segerstrom
Harold T. Jr. and Jeanette E. Segerstrom

Submitted: November 21, 2014, by James King of San Miguel, California.
Database Locator Identification Number: p292795
File Size: 4.054 Megabytes

To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.