Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Bill Coughlin
Taken: July 11, 2008
Caption: Marker at Fort Ticonderoga
Additional Description: The huts were located just within the French fortifications in front of Fort Ticonderoga. The Americans repaired and used these works when they took the Fort in 1775.
Submitted: July 26, 2008, by Bill Coughlin of Woodland Park, New Jersey.
Database Locator Identification Number: p29501
File Size: 0.871 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.