Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Taken: May 29, 1886
Caption: St. John's Episcopal Church
Additional Description: Photo found in the upper left of the marker. Image courtesy of the Library of Congress. The Library's complete title for the image is:Photocopy of photograph (in 1960, original was owned by a Mrs. Dudrow of Bolivar, West Virginia Pittsburgh Photographer's Society 29 May 1886 EAST AND SOUTH FACADES (BELL TOWER OF CATHOLIC CHURCH IN FOREGROUND) - St. John's Episcopal Church (Ruins), Church & Cliff Streets, Harpers Ferry, Jefferson County, WV
Submitted: December 20, 2014.
Database Locator Identification Number: p295837
File Size: 0.228 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.