Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Allen C. Browne
Taken: December 29, 2014
Caption: Trew Motor Company
Additional Description: Trew Motor Company, moved into its newly constructed building at 14th and P Streets in 1920. The Studio Theatre took over the old showroom in 1987.Close-up of photo on reverse of marker
Submitted: January 19, 2015, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p298582
File Size: 1.819 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.