Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Allen C. Browne
Taken: August 17, 2013
Caption: Projection Plan for Store lost 3528 Conn. Ave
Harvey H. Warwick, May 14, 1928
Additional Description: The Building now known as 3524 Connecticut Avenue started out as two structures, which were later joined into one establishment as part of the 1945 renovation. Not that street addresses during this period were not always consistent with ones used later. Close-up of image on marker
Submitted: March 31, 2015, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p304382
File Size: 1.014 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.