Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Don Morfe
Taken: May 3, 2015
Caption: Close up of the map on the Witness to Battle Marker
Additional Description: This historic map, sketched in 1814 by James Kearney for the American army, shows the narrows of Patapsco Neck where the Methodist Meeting House stood at the time of the Battle of North Point.
Submitted: May 6, 2015, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p307338
File Size: 0.094 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.