Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Allen C. Browne
Taken: May 29, 2015
Caption: George White Marston Marker
Additional Description: “The doorway tiles are from the conduit that was built abut 1800 by priests and Indians of the San Diego Mission.”
Submitted: July 5, 2015, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p313828
File Size: 1.916 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.