Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Bill Coughlin
Taken: August 11, 2008
Caption: First Peninsula Defense Line Marker
Additional Description: Gen. Magruder established a base here at Young's Mill in 1861, which would be the right flank of his first defensive line on the peninsula.
Submitted: August 12, 2008, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.
Database Locator Identification Number: p31407
File Size: 0.856 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.