Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Smaller Marker Above the Main Marker on Building
Photographer: Syd Whittle
Taken: August 6, 2008
Caption: Smaller Marker Above the Main Marker on Building
Additional Description:
Mono County
Courthouse Rededication
Centennial

1880 Supervisors-Morris Dick,Chairman,W.A.Loose, William Witherall

1980 Supervisors-Eugene J. Hanson, Chairman, Coy D. Zigler, Vice-Chairman, Joan T. Green, Don N. Sharp, Jr., Robert J. Stanford

Plaque dedicated July 5, 1980 by the Mono County Board of Supervisors
Submitted: August 16, 2008, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California.
Database Locator Identification Number: p31898
File Size: 0.394 Megabytes


To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.