Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Craig Swain
Taken: July 6, 2008
Caption: Landram Farm
Additional Description: In 1940, MOLLUS purchased and turned over a 162-acre tract of land to the National Park Service in order to extend the park and preserve the ground fought over during the battle.
Submitted: August 16, 2008, by Craig Swain of Leesburg, Virginia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p31913
File Size: 1.317 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.