Photograph as originally submitted to
in the Historical Marker Database
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Taken: September 27, 2015
V & T, 1869-1950 Marker - Wide View
Additional Description: The marker is visible on the left of the building.
Submitted: October 12, 2015.
Database Locator Identification Number: p333223
File Size: 1.546 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.
Copyright © 2005–2017, Some rights reserved.