Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Alan M. Perrie
Taken: January 8, 2016
Caption: The new bridge below the dam.
Additional Description: The Flood of 1955 crested 15 feet above the stone dam in the background, washing away the bridge above Powerhouse Station No. 3
Submitted: February 12, 2016, by Alan M. Perrie of Unionville, Connecticut.
Database Locator Identification Number: p345149
File Size: 2.604 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.