Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: William Pfingsten
Taken: June 24, 2007
Caption: Grove Presbyterian Church
Additional Description: Sanctuary is directly across from the marker. Grove Church was established in 1856 in a grove of trees behind a blacksmith shop on this corner.
Submitted: June 24, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p3513
File Size: 1.160 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.