Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Bill Coughlin
Taken: July 11, 2008
Caption: Ruins of Fort St. Frédéric
Additional Description: In 1734, the French built Fort St. Frédéric here to command the nearby waterway in Lake Champlain.
Submitted: September 13, 2008, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.
Database Locator Identification Number: p35445
File Size: 0.874 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.