Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Craig Swain
Taken: June 15, 2007
Caption: Marr House
Additional Description: Built in 1830 by the father of Captain John Quincy Marr. Also birthplace of Fanny Harrison Marr, poet.
Submitted: June 24, 2007, by Craig Swain of Leesburg, Virginia.
Database Locator Identification Number: p3562
File Size: 1.397 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.