Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Howard C. Ohlhous
Taken: September 19, 2008
Caption: Amsterdam City Hall
Additional Description: The Sanford Mansion was donated to the City of Amsterdam in 1932 after the death of John Sanford.
Submitted: September 20, 2008, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York.
Database Locator Identification Number: p36106
File Size: 1.027 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.