Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Joel Seewald
Taken: October 22, 2016
Caption: Lower left image
Additional Description: In 1999, the emptry Lodge burned to the ground. Remaining traces of the Lodge include this fireplace and chimney and many foundations of rooms and terraces. After Eleanor Ford sold Haven Hill to the state of Michigan in 1946, the Lodge became a state park conference center and environmental learning center until it was closed in 1980.
Submitted: October 24, 2016, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.
Database Locator Identification Number: p367386
File Size: 0.717 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.