Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Joel Seewald
Taken: November 10, 2016
Caption: Image 6
Additional Description: Samuel Lewis received the federal land grant for this property in 1832. The house was built around 1860 and remained in the Lewis family until 1924. Photo courtesy of Canton Historical Society.
Submitted: November 14, 2016, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.
Database Locator Identification Number: p369285
File Size: 0.700 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.