Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Allen C. Browne
Taken: November 15, 2016
Caption: Teresa Needham
Additional Description: The first blues club owner ever elected to the Blues Foundationís Blues Hall of Fame was Teresa Needham, who established the fabled Theresaís Lounge in Chicago in 1949 after arrival from Mississippi. She is pictured here at her club in 1974.Close-up of photo on marker
Submitted: November 30, 2016, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p370992
File Size: 0.186 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.