Photograph as originally submitted to this page in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Bulow Sugar Mill Ruins
Photographer: Brandon D Cross
Taken: December 3, 2013
Caption: Bulow Sugar Mill Ruins
Additional Description: The plantation and its structures were destroyed by the Seminoles in 1836 during the Second Seminole War.
Submitted: December 18, 2016, by Brandon D Cross of Flagler Beach, Florida.
Database Locator Identification Number: p372475
File Size: 5.253 Megabytes

To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.