Photograph as originally submitted to
in the Historical Marker Database
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Al Wolf
Taken: October 4, 2008
This is what the top looked like................
...when it was installed back in 1922.
Submitted: October 9, 2008, by Al Wolf of Veedersburg, Indiana.
Database Locator Identification Number: p38496
File Size: 1.309 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.
Copyright © 2005–2021, Some rights reserved.