Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Mike Stroud
Taken: July 1980
Caption: Lee Chapel
Additional Description: The center of Washington and Lee University activities since its construction in 1867.
Submitted: October 9, 2008, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina.
Database Locator Identification Number: p38511
File Size: 0.077 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.