Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Allen C. Browne
Taken: September 5, 2015
Caption: The Alcazar Theater
Additional Description: The Alcazar Theater, built in 1926 as part of the Alcazar Hotel by the Knights of Columbus. Since 1979, it has been used as a performance and gallery place for the Baltimore School for the Arts.Close-up of photo on marker
Submitted: June 28, 2017, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland.
Database Locator Identification Number: p387023
File Size: 2.261 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.