Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: J. Makali Bruton
Taken: June 27, 2017
Caption: An additional marker showing the previous location of the "Piedra del Sol" (The Stone of the Sun)
Additional Description: The Piedra del Sol (The Stone of the Sun) was exhibited here on the western side of the cathedral from July 2, 1791 until August, 1855 when it was moved to the Calle Moneda archaeological museum. This marker shows the location where the stone had been placed.
Submitted: July 11, 2017, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.
Database Locator Identification Number: p388804
File Size: 2.395 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.