Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Tom Bosse
Taken: July 2, 2017
Caption: Jefferson Military College - East Wing (1819)
Additional Description: The oldest building on the Jefferson College campus, the East Wing was a multi-purpose facility containing classrooms, offices, and living quarters for both students and faculty. Following a fire in 1841, the East Wing's wood shingle roof was replaced with slate.
Submitted: July 19, 2017, by Tom Bosse of Jefferson City, Tennessee.
Database Locator Identification Number: p390645
File Size: 1.642 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.