Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser. Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Bill Coughlin
Taken: October 11, 2008
Caption: Fort Mifflin's Walls and Main Gate
Additional Description: The gray stone walls to the left of the gate are the original fort walls from 1772. The brick portion was added during the reconstruction of the fort in 1794.
Submitted: October 14, 2008, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.
Database Locator Identification Number: p39309
File Size: 0.904 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.