Photograph as originally submitted to this page
in the Historical Marker Database www.HMdb.org
. Click on photo to resize in browser.
Scroll down to see metadata.
Photographer: Mike Stroud
Taken: September 20, 2008
Caption: Lovely Lane Chapel
Additional Description: Constructed in 1880, repaired after a hurricane in 1897, de-consecrated in 1911 and used as a recreation center, the chapel was reconsecrated and restored under the leadership of Bishop Arthur J. Moore in 1950.
Submitted: October 16, 2008, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina.
Database Locator Identification Number: p39540
File Size: 0.117 Megabytes
To see the metadata that may be embedded in this photo, sign in and then return to this page.